Monday, March 7, 2011

Teen Detectives In Danger

I have always been a HUGE Nancy Drew fan since I was a little girl. Her books was one of the reasons I got into bondage and being a damsel in distress. Nance didn't get tied to often but she did occasionally and I just loved it! I would try to dress like her, gag and tie myself and act like I was a teenage detective, solving a case but the bad guys caught me!! Now, I'm their prisoner and they plan to get rid of me. I need to escape but CAN'T!! Then came Daphne from Scooby Doo. When I was 15, I even bought a Daphne dress, went into my basement, tied/gagged myself and pretended I was kidnapped. So much fun!!
Here are a few images I found online. Just looking at them brings me back to my first days of bondage. Enjoy!!
























5 comments:

  1. lovely post Christy....I too love the snoopy detective girls being grabbed by sinister hands and carried off for who knows what!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to catch you snooping at my place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy Drew is an absolute favorite of mine. I've read most of her original books and a few of the newer ones. Always loved it when she and/or her girlfriends (Bess and George) got tied up and gagged.

    Daphne Blake makes a perfect damsel in distress.
    Always getting herself kidnapped, tied up and gagged, waiting to be rescued by the rest of the gang. I just wish Velma would join her occassionally, the two of them tied together would be wonderful to see. I'v always thought of dressing up as Daphne for Halloween and seeing if anyone comments that I should be tied up to complete the look. Maybe someday.

    Great post Christy! I've seen just about all of those drawings somewhere on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work by some great artists :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bond and gagged school uniforms~Too bad it's ONLY a CARTOON!

    ReplyDelete