Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Navy Christy Lost at Sea - Peril of the Outer Banks

Here is another great story, based on yours truly! In this adventure, I asked Mark to make up a drowning story. All my friends know I have a drowning fetish - I love being dressed up, fall into the water and "drown", calling out for help, glubing, going under the water, hoping someone to save me.

Years ago, I almost drowned for real exploring my fetish. It was very close and VERY frighting. I was dressed up in a nice suit, went into the water but the current took me away from the dock and it took everything I had to get back! I screamed and called out but there was no one around! But, by some luck, I made it back!! After thinking about it, it was a THRILL!! I would even do it again!

Thank You Again Mark and Everyone, Enjoy the story!!




No comments:

Post a Comment