Monday, March 14, 2011

Back with new damsels in distress!

I'm back! Oh, I feel so much better! Man, it SUCKS being sick. I couldn't even look at computer let alone post anything here. Thank you guys for the nice words! I am such a wimp when I am sick.

Anyway, here are a few new pictures from the "VAULT"(echo effects). That's what I call my BF's collection of photos and videos. I swear, he must of payed a small fortune for all these images!

I hope you like them!! Enjoy!!





























7 comments:

  1. Some of the most beautiful bondagettes I've seen for a long time. Hope you are much better babes. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mickey!! I have been meaning to tell you that I love your blog!! You look so good!!

    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that final photo! Just on my way out the door when..."Mmmmpphh!!...Bound and gagged!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Christy, I heard you love quicksand perils. Ever thought about a scenerio of being a safari tourist lost in some jungle, wandering around until you get stuck in quicksand?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the sixth picture. Captured just as you are to go to a business meeting and awaiting a blindfold , the hands retied in back of you and transport to another place

    ReplyDelete