Friday, March 18, 2011

Ballgaged damsels!!

I LOVE ballgags! If anybody has ever been gagged with one, you know that it's really hard to scream or talk. And drool comes pouring out of your mouth. I had one one and my blouse was covered in drool one time! It looked like I took a shower! Enjoy the pictures! BTW - I'm sure there are a few repeats posted so I do apologize.






You get a 2 for 1 here! One ballgagged damsel and one cleave gagged. I'm sure you won't mind...Will you?

Hey! Let Go of my shirt!!

I know it's hard to see this ballgag but it's there!







3 comments:

  1. Well, I know the one with the Navy woman tie to a post is a repeat...and I still LOVE IT!!

    Plus the final photo of the damsel tied to a chair in the basement with the plumbing pipes in the backround is just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like #3 has been hiding some pretty panties!

    ReplyDelete