Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Damsels in Winter Coats!

One of my favorite things about bondage is the inability to move when tied. That's why I LOVE being tied/gagged when dressed. The more layers of clothes, the more restrained and helpless I feel. When I'm tied in a  long, winter coat, I can hardly move at all! I haven't seen too many sites with women tied in winter jackets but I have found some images of some nice coats I would love to be tied in. I hope you agree with me and enjoy the pictures!! For a bonus - I added some nice coat dress images too!! I love wearing coat dresses!! I'm tied and gagged tightly while my captor easily unbuttons my coat dress, exposing my slip, panties and stockings....OH MY!! MMPPPPHHHH!!!

























3 comments:

  1. I love the long black leather coat and boots very KINKY I would love to grab you and tie you up if you wore that outfit Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second photo with the shiny black coat.
    The long red coat-dress is also nice. Either one would look great wrapped with lots of white rope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I like to do that too to my sub christy. have her wear a long coat with nothing on underneath but her slip panties and bra and then once I gag her expose her slowly before tying her

    ReplyDelete