Saturday, April 9, 2011

BB's Bondage Devil

I am a HUGE fan of the Bondage Bob web site and when he posts any images of a damsel being kidnapped, tied and gagged by the Bondage Devil, I loose my mind! I am trying to convince my boyfriend to play the Bondage Devil but so far no luck. I don't know why he won't. To have a masked man, who looks frightening grab you, hold you, tie and gag you......OHHHHH!!! It sends shivers down my spine!! Enjoy the images!!






BD in a white mask. He's making a fashion statement!

I love the frightened look she shows! I try to look like that when tied.







Bondage Devil with a white mask

5 comments:

  1. you are so right Christy...Bob's work is incredible!!! I can see you in the devil's hands now...especially handgagged tightly and being carried away to your fate!!!!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, did you tell your boyfriend how much you want to be taken captive by the devil, and how helpless you would be? If he won't be the devil, maybe the creepy Burger King would be a good substitute. Now that would be funny to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark - I would be VERY helpless!! I guess the Burger King guy would make a good substitute for the Bondage Devil...He is scary enough! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bondage bob's site is fantastic. The woman are always dressed so nice and get tied so tight. And the gags are so nice! I especially like the first two photos. The unsuspecting lady typing away at her keyboard in front of her computer when she's grabbed from behind and then tied to her chair. Hey, that's what I'm doing right now! You don't suppose that...Ummmmpphh, hmmm mmph mmpphh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look out behind you Stacy!! OH NO!!! MMPPPHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete