Sunday, April 17, 2011

Damsels in Dots!

I know, this weekend is pictures of well dressed damsels untied......for now. I fell in love with most of these outfits because I LOVE wearing polka dots, no matter what the color. I think the next post will have to be special. I'm not sure what it will be yet so stay tuned!! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Back to work tomorrow.....Yuck!! At least I look forward to dressing up for work. Enjoy!!













They coax the two women into the car where they take them to a warehouse to tie and gag them!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the blue blouse with the large multi-colored circles. The outfit in the last photo is also very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 7th one and third to last one. nice knee length skirts that give a good idea of the treasure underneath

    ReplyDelete