Friday, January 28, 2011

Old fashion damsel outfits

I love the fashions from the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. Fashions today are not as feminine as the past decades. That's when women were women and men were men. I always pictured myself getting dressed for the day dressed in a dress from the 50s - a wide skirt, a cardigan, heels, white gloves. Then on top of that, getting tied and gagged in an outfit like that. Woman back then didn't struggle. They just got tied/gagged while being frightened. They were damsels, waiting for their hero to save them. Oh, I can only dream!! To a woman, it's very romantic!! Sorry, that's the way I am - a romantic woman! Enjoy these old images of woman of the past and picture them as the helpless damsels they could have been!!











4 comments:

  1. I agree with the notion that the older fashions are much more lady-like. You could go back even farther to Victoria days or Southern dresses like those from Gone With The Wind. But
    I would say that there are still feminine outfits to be found in todays fashions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Stacy. I LOVE the Victorian dresses so much! So ladylike! Yes, true, there are feminine outfits today. I must have most of them in my closet. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a side note,always wondered what some of those old TV moms would look like gagged and bound in their 50's outfits like Donna Reed ( perhaps with Shelly Fabres gagged and bound beside her) and Barbara (The mom from leave it to beaver) especially chair tied.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lady in the bow blouse and plaid skirt makes me hard, just jacked off to her picture

    ReplyDelete