Thursday, January 20, 2011

Inside a damsels closet....

As everyone has noticed by now, and if they haven't just look at my blog, I enjoy being a well dressed damsel. Let's be serious. What would you rather see - a nicely dressed woman, with a nice suit or dress on, heels, her hair styled nicely, makeup, etc. or a slob of a woman? Well, I have gotten the best response when I have been dressed nice. Here are a few more images of my favorite damsel outfits. Just picture me tied and gagged in them!! MMPPPHHHH!!!



I bought this suit from Ebay last week! I LOVE it!!






7 comments:

  1. That green evening dress is just gorgeous! And the black dress with white trim below it is also nice.

    I bet your red suit looks great with white rope wrapped around it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see you tied up and gagged wearing the long green dress mmmmmppphhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the green dress is a hit. I will have to buy it.

    Stacy - Yes, white ropes do look very nice around my body when I wear my red suit! I love it!! I think red is my color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMyes my sub would have looked good in the third and 4th one

    ReplyDelete
  5. The green gown is fantastic!(so is the woman in it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. try the green dress with an otn gag , it will be amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christy? Get the fuck outta here.

    You are a strange mother fucker, dude....and you are definitely a dude.

    ReplyDelete