Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pleated Damsels in Waiting....

More damsel outfits. This time it's damsels dressed in pleated skirts, my favorite type of skirt. All these women are just waiting to be tied and gagged in their pleated skits!!
Enjoy!











I know, this isn't a pleated skirt but I loved the outfit so much, I had to post it. I'm sure you won't mind, will you?


2 secretaries just waiting to be grabbed at the office! 

One thing I love about the cold weather, BOOTS! I love my boots and the way they look!!





8 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfits, all deserving of some tight ropes. And yes, boots look great with these skirts, as do colored and patterned tights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blonde in the red jacket get me hard, just jacked off to her picture!

      Delete
  2. I love the combination of a cream or light coloured poloneck, pleated skirt and topped with a dark blazer or V neck cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that blonde in the skirt outfit with the necktie, I get a hard on every time i see her!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Got hard looking at the picture of the blonde in the black jacket and skirt with her blouse buttoned all the way up, just came all over myself

      Delete
  4. I want to kidnap the first lady and gag her by her scarf

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blonde in the pink sweater and white shirt I want to put my hand up her skirt and rub her pussy till she squirts in her panties

    ReplyDelete