Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kidnapped from the office!

These poor women were snatched as they were walking to their cars, right after work! I know how they feel because it's happen to me.... Not paying attention, getting ready to open the car door when  - MMMPPHH!! A tight, leather glove clamps down over your mouth!! You try to scream for help but you can't!! Then another strong arm wraps around your body, while at the same grabbing your wrist and pulling it behind your back! A voice tells you not to scream and your eyes light up wide from terror!! You struggle but the attacker is TOO STRONG!! He guides you to a van!!! NO!! PLEASE NO!! You look around for someone to save you but THERE'S NO ONE!! PLEASE, HELP!!! HELP ME!!! You struggle not to go toward the van but it's no use, between your heels keeping you unbalanced and the attacker's strength, it's useless!! He takes you and shoves you into the van, throws your purse that you dropped in the struggle and jumps in. The driver guns it and you are helpless on a dirty van floor, crawling toward the back, trying to keep away from your masked attacker!! P-p-please, don't hurt me, you plead but a smile shines on the masked man's face as he takes out some rope and reaches out to grab your leg! NO!!, you scream but he jumps on you and starts to tie your wrists!! You start to cry from fear as rope continues to wrap around your arms, then upper body, thighs and then ankles. After the rope, he tells you to open your mouth. Frightened, you do as the masked man says. He shoves a scarf into your mouth and quickly takes another and wraps it around your head, covering your lips!!
After he's tight your gag so tight, it's hard to breathe, he looks at you as you cower in terror, struggling against your tight bonds........ What an adventure that was!! Thank God the ransom was paid!!











 

8 comments:

  1. Typical day at the office What time do you finish work ChristyI might give you a ride home bound and gagged in the trunk of my car of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE that Max! Anything nice you want me to wear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Christy. I'd be happy to walk with you to your car to make sure this doesn't happen to you again. No one would dare try that while there's two of us, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no Stacy, not two feminine, helpless women just walking to their car. I would LOVE it if somebody grabbed the both of us and kidnapped us! I love to have another damsel tied with me. The more the merrier, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about a skit suit with boots and wear a silk scarf in case i forget to bring a gag mmmmmmmph

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pleated skirt suit? And I'll bring 2 scarves - on to gag me with and the other to wear. I love to be tied up with a scarf on. And I love the idea of wearing boots!! Good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmm...Christy,a van too huh!!!Your nylon clad thighs are gorgeous as your skirt hikes up as you stuggle against my ropes.My van is outside your door...BEWARE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MM love the 4th and 8th ones. Professional looking and strong ladies now silenced with tape, bound with rope and now helpless as their captor or captors decide what is next....

    ReplyDelete