Friday, June 24, 2011

....and Untied...For now!!

Damsels that are unaware they are going to be damsels dressed in turtlenecks! The last image is a special image for you guys....me in a turtleneck. I don't like to put images of myself online too often but I came across an old photo, well not too old, of me and my cell phone. I think my boyfriend took this picture. No laughing please!!

Enjoy!!












Wow! I haven't worn this outfit in a while. Time to shop for some new leather because I like it!!

8 comments:

  1. Just love that long red sweater dress!

    And who are you calling? Trying to get help before its too late?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking to become a Damsel in Distress? There's an app for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you are to be grabbed and hand gagged from behind I also love the long red sweater dress and boots

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE seeing pics of you in a turtleneck, Christy! Can you do some pics wearing a ball gag, plaid or solid pencil skirt, hose, white bobbysocks, saddle shoes and glasses with your turtleneck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a massive hard on for those ladies in skirts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the blonde in the plaid skirt gets me hard, just jacked off to her picture

      Delete